Monday, April 25, 2011

Nirvana

We Swam. 4 hours. Non-stop.

Then we came back and swam 4.5 hours the next day. The little man was in heaven. At first didn't want to leave the steps. By the end was swimming all by himself in 3.5 ft of water with floaties. I was proud.


Then we went to Snow Canyon. AKA The Dunes.



Papi came with us because it was his afternoon off from classes. Of course, we had to bury each other.


My Ode to St. George, By Jessica Hall

Oh how I love thee. When it's 30 degrees and snowing at my house, you are 80+ degrees. I love your Outlet Stores, your Smashburger, and that your 30 minutes from $5.95 Prime Rib (Thanks Mesquite). I love your swimming pool, the clean hotel, oh and did I mention that it was 80 degrees. I shall be back again soon. Until then with all my love....


Jessica

8 comments:

Braden and Annie said...

Looks FUN!! I wish we could just get some of our own warm weather up here! Brody is such a stinkin cutie!

Lindsee said...

Jess-meister, we just got back from St. George last night and now we have snow!! We are seriously thinking of moving. 80 degrees!!! Heck yes I will leave this valley! Brody is the cutest thing, you lucky mama.

The White's said...

Wow that does sound WARM, I think I should go there soon!!

Stephanie said...

Ugh! Make me jealous!! My word my body needs sunshine.

Jake and Alayna said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous! Really hoping for more sun here:)

blogcommenting said...

super cute baby.

teterrrerrrvbvbvbvb said...

Sometime the unexpected things happen in our lives so Pay day loans are quick and very fast way to get your hands on the cash when you need it most. It is a short term solution for our needs and we worry about that where else we have to get it.

Pay day loans have been very easy and fast with us because we are providing you people a great offer to get the quick cash which you have a need for those unexpected expenses which is related to your ordinary life.

We will offer you more opportunities to find your financial solution so don’t worry what’s the matter will be? Just keep in touch with us.

Special thanks
Fast Payday Loans

Julie Haney said...

I like your blog and I’m extremely inspired together with your writing abilities as neatly as with the structure to your blogs this a paid theme and the excellent high quality writing.Payday Loans Online