Monday, May 2, 2011

And a Happy Birthday To You

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAN! We have gone through so much together. Good times and bad. Happiness, and not so much happiness. This journey of starting his own business has been one of the best things for our relationship. I am SO proud of him for pursuing his dream. He is shaping his company into a long term profitable business and I am beaming with pride. He is the hardest working guy I know. Selfless, giving and so willing to serve. I am blessed to be his wife. Brody worships him. He loves to "worky hammer" with daddy and gets upset if he cannot go outside and work with dad.

We continued the Birthday tradition by going to Sushi Ya with our good friends Jake and Alayna. Blake and Jake are childhood friends who not only share a birthday month but still live within a 1/2 mile of each other. Alayna and I are workout buddies and she has become one of my best friends in Plain City. She is an angel, I don't know how she accomplishes everything she does. She is amazing.

6 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Blake! Love the bike by the way. I can totally see you flying around Plain City on that thing. I love that your little guy loves to be outside and doing anything with his Dad, Trey is the same way and I hope it doesn't change for a long time!

Lindsee said...

Oh you pretty lady you, miss your face! Happy b-day to the hubs. I am also the lucky owner of a pink cruiser but my big butt cringes every time I get it out. Have fun riding with the boy!

Jake and Alayna said...

Thanks for the fun dinner! We sure enjoy you and Blake's company! Thanks for the nice things you posted about me, even though I don't deserve it! You're the amazing one- I don't know how you do all that you do!

blogcommenting said...

have a great birthday

teterrrerrrvbvbvbvb said...

Sometime the unexpected things happen in our lives so Pay day loans are quick and very fast way to get your hands on the cash when you need it most. It is a short term solution for our needs and we worry about that where else we have to get it.

Pay day loans have been very easy and fast with us because we are providing you people a great offer to get the quick cash which you have a need for those unexpected expenses which is related to your ordinary life.

We will offer you more opportunities to find your financial solution so don’t worry what’s the matter will be? Just keep in touch with us.

Special thanks
Fast Payday Loans

Julie Haney said...

I like your blog and I’m extremely inspired together with your writing abilities as neatly as with the structure to your blogs this a paid theme and the excellent high quality writing.Payday Loans Online