Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sissy

If took this shot earlier today. She is an angel. I don't deserve her, no seriously I really don't. We are blessing her this Sunday, I am pulling and praying that blake will name her Ruby. Cue frowny face for "Emma".

2 comments:

Lindsee said...

It's official, I'm a crazy person..I'm stalking you and it's semi weird. I just saw on my blog that you posted so I had to see:) She is beautiful! And do u remember our baby name chats at McKay (me full on bed rest, you best nurse in the world) I loved Ruby. Congrats lady! You make gorgeous babies xoxo

HDVB said...

annnd...i swear i don't get on my blog often, but I saw that you FINALLY updated. and I about died when I saw that it's a post of a new baby! Miss Ruby is beautiful, and you do deserve her. :) what a beauty.
love you lots,
hannah