Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Wholesome Recreational Activity
I have pretty much worked like every Saturday since coming back from maternity leave in January. Yes, sometimes it sucks rocks but that way I can justify technically being away from my kidlets one day a week (since Grammy and Poppy or Blake can tend them). We had planned to go to the sand dunes for Blake's birthday but the planets weren't in alignment and it didn't work out so instead we headed up to Grandma's Grove. This property is the Saunders family and there were like 12 children who all had like 12 children each who each had like 7 children who each had 5 children and so the posterity is absolutely massive. We were sure we were going to have to compete with others being on the property on a saturday but much to our surprise we were only ones there. We fished, had lunch, blew bubbles, 4 wheeled. I was teaching Brody how to ride up a hill on his new "gas down" 4 wheeler and almost got ran over and ended up tweaking my back pulling up the 4 wheeler to straighten it half way up the hill. I caught myself saying about 12 times "this is so much better work." And it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm so glad you got to spend some quality time with your fam! Who does your schedule, anyway?!? I love the picture of Blake and Brody in the river. So cute.
Post a Comment