Uncle Dave and Sissy
Dorothy and Sissy
Food Table: Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Fruit Salad (On Aly's Pewter Bowl), Celery and Carrot Sticks, Broccoli Salad, Potato Salad, Sweet Potato Chips
Pink Lemonade Cupcakes: Made From Pink Lemonade Concentrate, Grape Fruit Slice and Yellow Straw for dramatic effect
Lemonade Table with Candy Rock Sticks
Centerpieces: Balloons and Framed Pictures of Emmy's First Year
Welcome Table
Outfit From Scotland
You can kind of see Emmy's Play Kitchen on the Right that Blake and I made from an Old Entertainment Center we Found in Nibley. Complete with Sink, Burners, Refrigerator and Oven, Pantry, Chalkboard
It's all fun and games until your daughter tries to put out her birthday candles with her fingers. It was in slow motion, I was standing 2 feet away on her right side and Blake was standing 2 feet away on her left side. We both saw it happened and thought the other was going to stop her. She was hurt a little, but she was more at her breaking point of limited afternoon nap, party exhaustion, and just plain being done.
Opening Presents
2 comments:
This is adorable. I love the birthday sign! I can't believe she is 1, that is just crazy.
PS you never continued the water balloon post... I've been on pins and needles
Lindsey
She is so adorable! What a beautiful party! You don't mess around- do you!? Love the pink lemonade theme! Happy Birthday Emma!
Post a Comment