Thursday, March 13, 2014

Elder Nathan Bean

Elder Nathan Kenneth Bean
March 2014-March 2016
Knoxville Tennessee Mission
 Backs Toward the MTC
 Brothers
 His Favorite Sibling and Niece/Nephew
Tonight Brody prayed "Please bless Elder Bean to be healthy.  Bless Elder Bean to have good courage."
I really didn't want to go down to the MTC but when Nate was set apart the night before he left, the Stake President encouraged us to all go as a family.  So we piled in the Escalade and I only really felt like I had to vomit once because of Walter Mitty driving (inside joke for all those in the Bean family.)  It was such a neat experience though.  I am so glad that we got to go together as a family, go to the Provo Temple grounds first, and then have a family prayer before dropping him off.  The MTC was amazing, and I only got to see the curb.  It's true that it is very quick curbside and we were grateful that we got to say our goodbyes and hug at the temple grounds.  Nate was very anxious/nervous but after he got out of the car he was off.  No hesitation.  We are so proud of him and grateful for his choice to serve the Lord.

No comments: