Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Roots Are Brown

Telephone Conversation:
Jessica: On a scale from 0-10 how big of a deal is it if I put regular gas in your diesel truck?
Blake: A 12.
Jessica: Ok, then how mad would you be on a scale from 0-10.
Blake: A 10.
Jessica: Well it drove just fine from the gas station to the garage.
Blake: (tone getting more high pitched) Well of course it did, it's running on diesel.
Jessica: Well maybe it's not that bad.
Blake: You seriously didn't, you know how big of a deal this is? Serry Bill* (name changed) once did it at Hoagies and it cost him $800. This is a big deal. What were you thinking?
Jessica: Well it's a good thing then I didn't...he he he...(chuckling)...I almost did. I caught myself right as I was going to put the regular fuel in and had to cancel it out and start all over.
Blake: How about we make a rule that you don't EVER put fuel in my truck again.


8 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

Oh boy!! That was a close one. You should have started by saying "on a scale of 0-10 how much do you love me?"

Jenilyn said...

ha ha ha hilarious!!!!

The White's said...

Don't you just love jokes that are so funny to us and not our spouce.

HDVB said...

hahaha! Oh man unconditional love is right! :)

kacie said...

That's too funny! Keep up the good work, (keep him on his toes!)

Jake and Alayna said...

Jake and I are sitting here chuckling after reading that! Love it!

snow family said...

Haha! You should of let it go a little longer... the true test of love:)

The Ballard's said...

Nice. That will save you money:)