Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Abercrombie...Calvin Klein...Gap...
These beautiful pictures were again taken by the one, the only, the fabulous, can't say enough amazing things about her...McKenzie Hansen of McKenzie Hansen Photography. Check out her website at mckenziehansenphotography.com. I look at these images of Brody and they are truly priceless. Does life get any better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
You have quite the photogenic child, he is adorable. She does a very good job.
Those are so cute! It does help when your child is georgous! Hope all is well with you and your family.
so cute. the pictures are wonderful and you three are so cute. i love it!
Your pictures turned out way cute!
Way Cute!!! To bad you're not down here in Cali. They are ALWAYS doing casting calls I swear at every mall I go to. LOL! But they turned out cute :)
I love them.
Aw, Jessica!! Those pictures are PRICELESS!! Brody is turning into quite the handsome little man!! And you look beautiful, too!
He is simply gorgeous. We will have delicious little grandbabies after we get them together... :)
I LOVE these pics! So so cute!
WOW - i LOVE them! He is such a hunk! give him hugs and kisses from me!
What a cute little stink! I love the pics, she did a great job.
Jess, those pictures are awesome! I love the one you used for your new header. You and the best man in the world (except Blake). So great.
He is absolutely adorable!!!!!
He is absolutely adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment