Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Black Friday=Divorce


Let me just paint this picture for you. I go to work Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving and do a 1-9pm shift. 9:00 p.m. comes and I am asked/decide to stay until the morning. Yes, do the math, 16 hours. Come home, shower, bed, wake up three hours later to my little love muffin raming his 4 wheeler into my bedroom door. Have I mentioned lately how much I love being a mother?!? Get ready, scramble to get my pies ready to go to Thanksgiving dinner. Go to Thanksgiving dinner with Blake's family, come home. Rummage through the ads in the paper. See Toys 'R Us ad. See awesome present for the little farfignuggen. Must have. Must must have. Sucker husband into going out into 24 degree weather (feels like 0 degrees, thanks Blackberry). Stand in line 2 hrs and 30 minutes at Toys' R Us. Get everything we wanted, thank heavens, or he would've left me on the spot. Drive to Walmart, because of course, why not fight 1000+ people in a store where you can't even get a cart down an aisle?!? Smart, really smart Jessica!

1 comment:

Lindsee said...

I received an alert on my blog-a-roo that you posted so here I am to stalk you. Yes I find ways other than creepy texts in the middle of the night...the MD patient that never goes away. I miss your face, and hope you are well. -Lindsee H