
A couple Saturday's ago Blake volunteered, believe it or not, to take Brody outside and give me a chance to clean the house. I was stunned, shocked and marveled that he was offering. I gladly sent him outward, and was pleased to get some Mommy time until I saw this...

Not only is he going up the dirt hill with my precious, innocent, porcelin like son but note the small 4 wheeler behind. Yes, he was teaching Brody how to do it on his little battery powered 4 wheeler. Although not witnessed, supposedly he fell over backwards TWICE attempting to go up the hill and then Dad intervened and thought maybe he didn't quite get the concept yet.

Obviously my Angel Nugget was not harmed and was enjoying the time with his dad.
2 comments:
okay, brody is most definitely the cutest angel nugget I have ever seen! :) totally made me laugh that blake was teaching him how to go up a dirt hill on his mini-4-wheeler!
Love it. And it's hard to be mad when he has a big ol' smile on his face!!
Post a Comment