Saturday, January 5, 2013

3 Months Old

Where has the time gone??? I can't believe our little Emma is already three months old today. What I love about Little Sister...
1. She is so mild mannered and easy going
2. Sissy is all smiles, will smile every time I go into her room and wake her up from naps
3. Speaking of naps, she is a fabulous sleeper. She started to sleeping through the night the night before she turned 6 weeks old and is now sleeping from about 930 to 7 in the morning. It's amazing how your life as a mother is so much more enjoyable when your children sleep through the night.
4. She loves to talk. Mostly we talk about our day and how she is feeling and what she wants to do. Emma and my Dad talk about politics and the weather.
5. She is all about pooping her pants. Yes, I really do love this about her. The child has a blow out every single time she poops. Seriously, I can run into her changing table mere seconds after I hear the duty and it has still blown out. Thank heavens for Zout cleaner and automatic washing machines.
6. Her snuggles, she loves to nuzzle into me while I am feeding her, she loves the blankets up on her cheeks, she loves to lay on her Dad and watch shows with him.

We are so blessed to have her in our family and I feel unworthy to be her mother.

No comments: