I was just deleting the 87 pictures that my budding 4 year old photographer took of himself yesterday on the iPad and I found this shot. Blake must have taken this picture this morning before he left to go to work. Let me explain. Brody had a sleepover at Grammy and Poppy's house on New Years Eve. I got up and started the day at 7 am like I usually do, feeding Emma, pumping the extra milk off, except today I didn't have a four year old to feed, dress, entertain, etc... So when Sissy went down for her nap at 0830, guess what...mamma joined her. Now we don't co sleep AT ALL (I consider my bed a very sacred spot) but once in 3 months for an extra hour and a half of sleep was totally worth it.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment