
I was being so overly proactive by keeping Brody quarantined, but to no avail. He has the adenovirus. Yes, it's not RSV, but just as contagious and with a lot higher fever. Yesterday he was running temps in the 103s but today they have dropped significantly. In fact, he is almost his normal play with me, now I want to eat, let's sing songs, read stories, toys under the crib, no back to my walker, time to eat again, wait I want to be in the swing, hold up...now hold me, another snack, nope time to roll on the floor self. Dr. Church said it should last 5-7 days, but like I said, he is feeling significantly better. I took Brody on Friday to my moms school so he could deliver her a Valentine, and I am suspecting that is where he contracted said illness.

Second...eat your heart out Pottery Barn. Suck it Restoration Hardware. If this whole nursing thing fails I am willing to be hired by any interior decorating firm. Initially I thought this was a great idea to have a Brody wall in his room, but oh my gosh, pictures and frames are so stinking expensive. So unless you have Donald Trumpesque money lying around, don't try it.

Third, yesterday was my parents 25th wedding anniversary. This is seriously the only picture I have of them together in the same frame, from 4 years ago YIKES! They are heading off this weekend to celebrate 25 wonderful years together. I commented to Blake that it was my parents anniversary and he replied, "well I hope we make it to 25 years." What's that supposed to mean?!?
2 comments:
Holy feakin crap, I feel your pain. Leighton is sick too... and as careful as we have been, I still feel like a CRAPPPY mom for letting her get so bad. Blah. Well please com visit me in St. George anytime. :) The weather is much better.
It is the careful ones that get it.
Blake, he just meant what he said. Everybody hopes they make it 25+ years. We just all have to be willing to work on it. Some days are better than others:0
Post a Comment