You know me, I know you. You are crazy sometimes singing songs, making up songs, always making "meow" "cheep" and "woof" noises, dancing about, spelling out words, who do you think you are? Here's the list of rules for making me happy.
1. Let's be honest, I like it all natural...no silicone nipps for me, I want the real thing.
2. Who told you I need vitamins everynight? Yuck! That stranger that makes me scream...Dr. Church? What does he know anyway?
3. My crying in my crib is not because I'm working towards becoming the next Broadway Danny Zuko from Grease, come pick me up woman!
4. When I unload in my pants the smile isn't because I'm happy, I'm laughing because you now have a mess to clean up, oh stable boy?!?
5. If you leave me anywhere, put me in a position, or make me sit in an apparatus for longer than 5 minutes, don't act surprised when I scream my guts out.
6. Quit giving me this crap you call "baby food," I want the real thing man. Steak, sushi, burgers, milkshakes, Sprite. None of this carrot, peas, sweet potato garbage.
7. When Daddy comes home, I need some male bonding with him. It's ok if we go into the other room and burp and fart together, it's what men do.
8. Can you please pick me out an outfit that doesn't have a dinosaur, dog, or other wildlife creature on it. What about some Carhartt, Cabelas, or Camo outfits mom, I'm a man!
9. Why you feel you have to put my hair in a fauxhawk after my bath is beyond me. I'm 5 months old, not 15 and sexually confused.
10. Mom, I really do love you. Sometimes I know I drive you crazy and make you cry, but it builds character.
Love,
Brody Joseph Hall
3 comments:
I wish I could meet him so badly. he is such a cutie Jess, give him an extra hug from me! :)
That was darling.
That is so funny! I really believe they look at us sometimes like we are so weird. Jeremy has had lot's of interviews. BYU, Utah State, he just came back from Ohio. He flies out next week to LA for a couple and we're still waiting on Massachusetts. We'll know for sure by April. I'll keep you posted. That pic of you and Brody is darling!
Post a Comment