Sunday, June 14, 2009

When Mommy Was Skinny and Daddy Was Happy

June 9, 2005


First Anniversary 2006


First Caribbean Cruise 2006

Grand Caymen 2006

Grand Caymen 2006

Jamaica 2006

Second Cruise 2007

St. Thomas 2007

Bahamas 2007

Bahamas 2007

St. Thomas 2007

St. Maarten 2007
Heaven:September 2008
This past week we celebrated our 4th anniversary. No vacation (first time in 4 years), no flowers, no expensive gifts. Just being together. We went to dinner at the Melting Pot (because I had a gift card) and spent the evening with each other. 1 home, 5 trucks/cars, 6 job changes, 2 college diplomas, 1 brand new 4 wheeler, 1 house trailer, 6 snowmobiles, 4 hound dogs, no emergency room visits, 6 checkups of dragging Blake to the Dr./Dentist, 2 Caribbean cruises, 3 trips to Sea World, 2 trips to Disneyland, Countless miles driving to camping destinations, 2 funerals, 1 birth. Just to name a few. I cannot express in words how much I love my husband. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am so glad I beguiled him into marrying me. The love of my life, the father of my son, and my best friend.

7 comments:

The Ballard's said...

Cute pictures. Daddy is still happy & Mommy is still beautiful. Congrats.

HDVB said...

I agree with whoever commented above - Mommy is still skinny and Daddy is still happy - :) I can't believe that it has been 4 years - that is absolutely crazy to me, crazy I tell ya! Congratulations you two!

The White's said...

wow, you have done alot in 4 years!! nice job! you still are skinny!

Meg said...

Happy anniversary you two are darling together!

sarah and jeremy said...

You guys have done some pretty fun things. I love the pic in the red swimsuit, your knockers look awesome! I'm jealous. Mine only look that good when I've had a baby and they are full of milk....not fair! Congrats on the anniversary, I will take a little bit of credit for you and Blake's happiness;)

Jenny said...

Pretty awesome! Congrats on the 4 years!

snow family said...

LOL.. I'm laughing at your title! I think I could do a post with that same exact one :)