Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Do I Need Therapy?

Answer: Probably so.

My life has become centered around one day, one night of the week, 2 hours, channel 4-you guessed it...The Bachelortte. Really, my name is Jessica, I have a problem, I am a Bachelorette-aholic. I don't know what it is, well yes I do, it's the smut. The smut smut smut smut smut!!! This season seems to be extra juicy for some reason. Looooooooooooove it! So my favorite guy, even though he has been sort-of kicked off is...Jake (I guess he's back next week?). Airline pilot, and even had his pilot license before his drivers license, seriously the perfect guy. Just look at him...need I say more?!?
Second the weenie in the group that I can't WAIT to see kicked off...

Wes. He's there to promote his said "music career" but who in the heck is going to buy his album or go to one of his concerts after he has admitted multiple times on national television to be doing this show just to get publicity. He's such a pansy and always goes into "comfort" her after she kicks some other dude off. What a dipstick.

But the guy that I think she will end up choosing...


Kipton. She has some MAJOR chemistry with this dude. I'm just hoping that he is not the one that ABC keeps hinting at is "sexually incompatible" with Jillian. We'll be tuning in the next couple of weeks for that scandal.

So, when I don't answer my phone, come to the door, or even acknowledge that I have a husband or a son on Monday nights this is why. I hope there's not a fire and I'm forced to choose between Bachelorette and getting out of the house.

4 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

Hahaha, you make me laugh. I have never seen this show before so I have no idea what you are talking about but I think that you are funny none-the-less.

Matt said...

Jessica,

I'm addicted as well. I love this show!!! I haven't watched last nights yet...but I have to agree, Wes is a weenie. I was SO sad when Ed left...he was a doll and I think they would have ended up together. Hopefully I will see you soon at work now that I'm back!!
Danielle

kacie said...

I am so in love with all the bachelors and bachelorettes! I agree with you totally on your choices. I love kipton. and jake too. What days do you work?

snow family said...

Maybe the bachelorette is worth watching... they are the only ones that ever work out... I've been WAAYY into the bachelor before and then am always annoyed with the outcome!s