Monday, July 27, 2009
No, I Wasn't Committed
I guess I took a small sebatical from the blog-o-sphere, no I was not receiving psychiatric counseling, nor was I committed, or abducted, I just didn't blog. Here's what you missed.
Camping trip at the Silver Dollar Ranch in Idaho. Brody's first camping trip and he freakin' loved it. Loved staring at the fire, loved playing in the dirt, loved 4 wheeler rides with Papa, loved playing in the creek, loved playing with cousins, just loved it.
Papa loved the 2+ hour nap he got. Note the Grandma Hall handquilted eagle quilt under Blake. Doesn't get any better than that.
Swimming with the Mama Bear at Surf-n-Swim. We have almost gone through an entire package of Little Swimmers. This kiddo loves the water. He especially loved the waves crashing into his face. He has probably contracted Crypto with all the water he drink out of this public toilet.
Oh, and I taught him how to play the piano.
Oquirrah Mountain Temple Open House. Note to self: if ever again participating in a temple open house, do not bring stroller. Guh, I got so sick of going up and down the stupid elevators, I was turned around, I didn't get to be by Blake the whole time. So that sucked, but of course being the temple with your whole family, can't really complain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Gotta love taking little ones camping and watching them be facinated by everything. I love their dirty little faces as they are amazed by everything.
I'm sure Brody will be serenating the girls with his mad piano skills.
Looks like you guys are having a blast this summer.
good job taking pic even if you didn't blog for a while, just getting pic is a big deal!
WELL FINALLY...Daniel and I both just had mentioned that we missed your blog...THANK YOU FOR POSTING! I love the pics, you look like one hot mama bear in at the "public toilet" and Brody is growing up way to fast, I come home in September, so tell him to stop growing for a bit so that I can meet him when he is still somewhat a baby :)
Fun summer you're having!! I can't believe he just started the piano..... must be a genius :)
So fun! I am glad you posted some more pictures of your cute little boy!
Post a Comment