Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WWF Smackdown-Hall Style

After Brodster's bath this is a pretty typical routine for us. I get the diaper on, barely, he thinks it's a game, grabs Ricky Racoon and heads to the WAY far side of the bed where I can barely reach him.

Now it's back to Mama after coaxing him over with chocolate Goldfish graham crackers...Was able to get about 2 swipes of lotion down his legs, and he's chillin like a homie on the pillow, yet again clutching that danged raccoon.Now for the hi-yaw and a wah-cha-ba-kaw karate chop kick when mom tries to attack him with another round of lotion.I signed kisses and he came over to give his mama bear kisses..................muh! In other non-wrestling news I took Brody in for his year check-up. He got four shots...wah wuh....but I would rather deal with that than Polio, or Mumps or Hepatitis so we sucked it up like Hall men do. He weighed 20 lbs 15 ozs (25%), 31 inches tall (90%), and head circumference (90%). Dr. Church said it's pretty typical breastfed baby statistics with skinny, tall, big head. He met all the development for the 12 month old and every one of the 15 month developmental milestones except for verbalization. Dr. Church was impressed with his signing but thinks that is maybe why he is slow to verbalize. He has been doing much better lately after I did some research and have been working with him. He is saying Dada, Mama, Baba, Yaya, something that resembles Ahhhhhhhhh, which he was what he calls my sister Alyson and he is just babbling a lot more.

2 comments:

Shane and Geana said...

He is surely cute. It seems that once they are mobile, getting the diaper on is a huge battle, especially if they think it is a game :).

Jake and Alayna said...

I love reading your blog, it has so much personality it's like I'm listening to you telling the story! Brody is such a cute little guy, I'm glad his apt. went well.