I was SOOOOOOOOOO sick on Sunday. Words cannot describe how sickly I was. I was barfing and having diarrhea at the same time. Happy SuperBowl Sunday! I took 3 baths, 2 showers, ate nothing all day long, sipped Pepto Bismol and tried to keep it down. Spent most of the day with a cool washrag over my head in bed. Tried not to talk because even that made me nauseated. Blake came home from church with Brody and I was in the bathtub and I seriously told him, "I want to die. Just let me die." It was worse than giving birth. I would rather give birth without an epidural to an OP, 10 pound baby then go through what I did on Sunday. Needless to say I have called in sick the last 2 days to work. I do believe though that I have conquered said illness. May it never return again...
In other news, hopefully this is the last day of the cast! I take Brody back to Primary Children's tomorrow to see Dr. Cowboy Boots and Dr. Holmes. We have the first appointment in the morning and if he does end up going to surgery it will be around 2:00 p.m. in the afternoon. He can't eat or drink anything after midnight. If they tell me he needs surgery I am going to collapse on the floor just like Ali did last night on the Bachelor.
No comments:
Post a Comment