
This is my little Fart Knocker, as I have been referring to him affectionately as of late. Who knew a child could bring you unmeasurable amounts of happiness, laughter, giggles and kisses, and then the next minute you really just want to be exiled to some far off island far far far far far away from said child. This is normal right?

Backtrack blogging: Plain City Easter Egg hunt. My gosh, who ordered that weather. It was 33 degrees when we rolled up to the part. Brody was a good sport at first.

Then it turned to this. I can't blame him. I was cold too.

My mom and sister put on an Easter Egg Hunt for Brody. 6 adults chasing 1 child around a yard, really more excited than the child about the eggs. More grandkids are needed, STAT.

My brother Dave in the grey shirt. Don't see him near enough. He cut his hair. No longer looks like Keith Urban. I love it!

Brody was having an awesome time.

This picture pretty much explains itself. My dad was holding Brody during conference and Brody tooted. My dad quickly rushed him to the bathroom, unprompted by me, and put him on the toilet. Love my dad.

We went to St. George again for the annual Justice Court Judges conference. 16 years straight. We left Blake home because we wanted to have fun on our vacation. =) No, I just didn't want to entertain two people. Brody is plenty. Brody loved loved loved the pool. Uncle Nate won the "Best Uncle" award that day because I hit my Nirvana and got 5 minutes covered in Hawaiian Tropic SPF 0 suntan oil worshiping the sun. My mom bought him the Spiderman squirter and it was a huge hit. All the other kids at the pool were trying to steal it.

The fuzzy fingerprints on the lens of my camera give Brody almost an angelic look, don't you think? Don't be deceived. Brody has the best Nursery teachers in the whole church. You may think your ward has good instructors...none compare with Sister Montgomery and Sister Bradford. We LOVE them.
When life gives you lemons...drink alcohol:
I came home from work on Monday night, a little late, try 7:10 p.m. late. That's 2+ hours after my shift ended. I had a patient try and die on me...but not on my watch! Anyway, Blake was concerned because I didn't answer my phone when he kept calling trying to figure out if I was still at work or maybe in the bottom of a ditch. I finally got home and was so exhausted, so punchy, acting so completely ridiculous. Blake asked me if I had been drinking. For reals. I thought that "IFA" was a ridiculous name for a store, laughing. Giving your relatives cat medicine while they are gone, hilarious and more laughing. Laughing at myself uncontrollably when I thought we were being nuked because the mosquito abatement truck went by. Then I was crying in tears because he said I was going to have to talk to Bishop Hurd because I must have stopped at the Confectionary on the way home and apparently I had a secret drinking problem he knew nothing about.
3 comments:
That's a funny story. IFA is a stupid name, and if anything, your drinking problem started on CVTU, ha! It was good to see you and your family yesterday. Brody is adorable, please don't light him on fire..lol!!
I get loopy like that too when I'm really tired! We should pull an all nighter sometime, we would crack eachother up:) Glad Brody enjoyed his Easter and got spoiled rotten, he deserves it:)
I love all the pictures! my fav definitely has to be your dad putting brody on the toilet - hahah
Post a Comment