In addition to making chicken and potatoes last night, Brody joined me and took a bath in the kitchen sink at the same time. Multi-tasking mama right here.
Blake and I met in October of 2004, five months after I graduated High School. After a whirlwind of dating, and a short engagement, we were married June 9, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are proud parents of a baby boy, Brody, born September 14, 2008. Recently we added Little Sister to our family born on October 5, 2012. I am an RN on the OB/GYN unit at McKay Dee Hospital. Blake is self-employed and is the owner of RB Hall Construction. Call him for any building or remodeling needs
801-317-3943.
3 comments:
You multi-tasking mommy you! Brody is just too cute for words! P.S. TOTALLY coming over to see miss Aly and can't wait to see the wedding dress! :)
I bet he had the best time and stayed so happy while you got dinner ready...great fun!
He is the cutest little helper ever!! Who ever thought you'd have a naked man helping you in the kitchen?? ;)
Post a Comment