Friday, May 28, 2010

My Name Is Jessica and I'm Addicted

To the freakin' Bachelorette! I really don't watch ANY TV, but I do catch my shows online when Brody is napping or at night after I have put him to bed. Which is why I can justify watching this smut, also because it is the absolute perfect coupon cutting show because you only have to be half paying attention to watch it.

The following is a list of my favorite saying/moments from this weeks episode:
  • While looking at the first impression rose Daniel Boone, the "outdoorsey" guy from Colorado who got booted said, "If I could eat it, I would take it into my soul forever."
  • I can't remember which guy said it but, "I think Craig maybe is here to get more hair products." (He's the guy with the "tupee")
  • After the bland lawyer guy was ousted from the conversation with Johnathon and Ali, "The weatherman didn't let me get a word in."
  • Multiple bachelors while speaking to their dogs, "I'm going to go find your mommy and bring her home to you." Creepy....
  • Ali-"You're wicked awesome" Random bachelor-"Your wicked hot."
  • Love this one, Jessie-"I'm going to make her something to remember me by. I made it with my jigsaw."
  • Are you really surprised when you get kicked off of bachelorette when you explain that your nickname was given to you because you ejaculate early. Big shocker there!
  • The weatherman-"You can't go wrong with a broken leg, I'm now thinking about breaking my arm."
  • Speaking of Roberto getting the first impression rose, "He did some Hot Sauce dance."
  • Craig R-"Here's your mini-yellow sneaker. Now I have one and you have one."
  • My name is Hunter, look at my Ukelele.

BUT MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE--

"I think she really liked the scrapbook"

Does TV really get any better than this?

6 comments:

HDVB said...

LOL - oh my - Daniel and I totally watched it together, HILarious - please do this weekly with each episode!

sarah and jeremy said...

LOL!!! ok, what about the idiot that said "I was immediatly drawn to you when you stepped out of the limo on the bachelor with those cowboy boots" Ali- "I wasn't wearing cowboy boots, that was someone else"...AWKWARD!!! Does TV get any better???

Westergard Family said...

i said iwasn't going to get addicted to this because me and allie didn't get along last season but here we are. some of these guys are psycho!! i am glad to see Craig M (i think) leave he was serial killer or STD king or something like that. :) great to see you today!

Jake and Alayna said...

I am also addicted. I agree w/Becky-so glad to see the "dangerous" guy booted off! And the awkward cowboy boot comment-hilarious! Who are you rooting for? I think Roberto will be one of the final two...

Angie Nickle said...

Hey cousin! You are so stinkin' funny...and thanks for entertaining us!

Meg said...

HAHA I love this show also...I get so involved!!!