Yes, there are cute pictures of my son on my camera needing to be blogged, and all you judgemental moms out there can think I am an insensitive, air-headed, smut craving maniac but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. And it's not only me, I read on the internet (so you know it must be true) that this is the best watched season in Bachelorette history!One-On-One #1- Frankie
Does anybody else think this guy looks like a big fat nerd ball? I felt some chemistry between them, you know, me, Ali and Frankie, I could feel it. Did you notice how much they were jumping on each other? Weirdo. First kiss of the season. Semi-McSteamy, I'd say a 6 out of 10. She will keep him around until the hometown dates.
Group Date-
This is where television gets good. My favorites:
- Ali starts by saying "I'm really grateful for the opportunity we have to give back today." Yep, by prancing around in a black bikini while watching 12 guys in speedos and boardshorts frolick around a beach. Way to give back, it's tough isn't it!
- After putting on a speedo bachelor says, "My mom is going to love this."
- Jonathan the weatherman reluctantly putting on the speedo, "You know I don't have a huge *&$%." Way to admit it on National television dude. Good luck with your future dating.
- I think Jonathan, the weatherman said after trying on the speedo, "When they handed me this I wasn't sure but...it really feels nice."
- Again Jonathan the weatherman, "What's the forecast? 100% chance my crotch will show."
- Unknown bachelor, "Hey Craig, quit lookin' like a jerk"
- Bachelor, "On a scale from 1-10, Ali's a 63"
- After Ali touched Kasey's leg, "She touched my leg, it was great to have that intimacy with her." Dude, what are you going to say after you get some real action. She touched your freakin' leg?!?
- What bachelorette episode wouldn't be complete without again, another solo guitar love sonnet?
On-One-On #2-Jesse
Bland bland bland. I was kind of surprised that he got the rose. I didn't sense much chemistry with them. Everything seemed so forced. The conversations seemed to drag. Ali looked really good though in that silver flowing dress and you got to love the producers of the Bachelorette for trying to set up the "coming down the stairs" romantic shot.
My early favorite...Chris L. Contractor from Massachusetts that didn't get a date this week. So my question/comment for you is...if you watch this raunchy smut like me, who are you pulling for?!?
(Heart-warming, Mommy loving Brody post to redeem myself forthcoming)
6 comments:
don't feel bad, I got sucked in too! Can't wait fro 8 o'clock to roll around, I'll be glued to the TV too!
I've never seen any episode of the bachelor or bachelorette so I can't help you out.
And just for the record I don't think that you are an insensitive, air-headed, smut craving maniac.
Im voting for Roberto! They are so cute together and he's pretty cute too. My husband is addicted with me.
Seriously, why aren't we watching this together??? I love the contractor guy (do you think it has something to do with our hubby's being in that field) and the weatherman, LOSER!! He is such a wanker! And I TOTALLY 100% agree with Frankie...he is such a dork, and I can't stand looking at his beedy eyes, nd i want to vomit whenever they kiss!... I LOVE THIS SHOW! oh and I kind of like the one that talks funny, do you think he has a hearing problem?
so far chris l is my fav too, although i think she is cute with roberto. i am not a fan of johnathan aka the weatherman. i can't wait till tonight!
I like Frankie!! I think he is cute in a nerdy way!
Post a Comment