
I ventured down the Gateway to find a dress for my sister's wedding. My father was very generous and had given me a giftcard, otherwise I would not have made the journey to Mecca. I love the Gateway, I always have, especially in High School where all I wore was name brand clothes. Now as a fat and frumpy 24 year old broke mother, I felt like I stood out and didn't belong. Strange how only 5 years ago I thought I was cool and fit in. Now I am the one being gawked at for wearing Ross capris, a pair of falling apart Roxy flipflops, an out of style Abercrombie shirt with ketchup, snot and lemonade spilled on it while pushing a stroller. My, I have changed. P.S. Don't go to the Gateway to find a formal dress. NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING! Major disappointment.


But, I did give in despite the frustration of not finding a dress and let Little Buddy play in the fountain. Being the awesome mom I am, I only brought one diaper. So happened that when we got to the fountain he was stinky. So I couldn't just let him run in the water with the crap diaper on, and I couldn't put the clean diaper on him because then what was he going to ride home in??? Solution: Let him go commando. I discretely changed him in the stroller and let him run a muck in the water. We left when his shorts got so heavy that he was mooning the crowd.
2 comments:
I will have to agree that Tammy is an amazing CNA. How fun fory your boys to play together.
Way to let Brody play in the water at Gateway. Looks like he had a blast. Better that he pees there while playing in the water than in your car because you used the last diaper so he could play. Smart thinking letting him go commando!
Thanks Jessica, your little blog made me feel all warm and fuzzy. I'm glad our boys can play together and am excited to do it again.
Post a Comment