Thursday, November 11, 2010

Who Doesn't Want Something For Free?

Thanks to http://whatisthedealthisweek.blogspot.com/ I found this awesome promotion for Shutterfly Christmas Cards! I am getting so excited for Christmas and part of the giddyness stems from sending Christmas Cards. It's a huge tradition in our family. I remember my Grandma and Grandpa Cook arranging each Christmas card on their pantry door and my Grandfather treasuring every Christmas card he received. (Keep in mind this was WAY before the days of email, in fact he would do his Christmas Card letter on a typewriter).

I continue the family tradition today and hang every card I receive up. I love the correspondence, seeing updated family photos and reading about family happenings. We have already had family pictures taken and so it will be so fun this year to design and plan, with the help of shutterfly my Christmas cards! They have so many cute patterns and designs, resonable pricing and frequent special offerings on their website.


Last year I had my friend Alyson design my Christmas card but this year I am going to use Shutterfly's pre-designed cards. They are so easy to just upload your photos and the card is already made! No muss, no fuss.
You can get yourself 50 FREE shuttefly cards by clicking here...http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: