If any of you are in the market for a new vacuum, look no further than the Kenmore Progressive with Inteli-Clean (the one on the left). I was going to get a Dyson when I was searching for a new vaccum last year, but after doing some research and talking to some friends I decided to get this one. It is amazing. The thing sucks like no other. I love using tools to do the edges of my room and to get cob webbys from the nooks and crannys around my house and it has the strongest suction for tools of any vaccum I have ever owned or used. The downside...Brody screams like I'm tearing his arm off everytime I turn it on. I think he thinks it will eat him.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
I'm Having An Affair
If any of you are in the market for a new vacuum, look no further than the Kenmore Progressive with Inteli-Clean (the one on the left). I was going to get a Dyson when I was searching for a new vaccum last year, but after doing some research and talking to some friends I decided to get this one. It is amazing. The thing sucks like no other. I love using tools to do the edges of my room and to get cob webbys from the nooks and crannys around my house and it has the strongest suction for tools of any vaccum I have ever owned or used. The downside...Brody screams like I'm tearing his arm off everytime I turn it on. I think he thinks it will eat him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is PERFECT timing. I actually am looking for a new vacuum. I've been looking on the consumer reports for the best one. How much did this one cost you. I'm only going to spend about $200 dollars. Can I get it at Sears?
With suction like that it sounds like Brody has every right to be afraid:) Your nutso post was a hoot.
Post a Comment