Monday, March 30, 2009

There's Gotta Be A First Time For Everything

My little boy is all grown up and swimming! We went to St. George this last weekend and kept my dad company at his Judge's Conference. I decided that Brody was going to go swimming for his first time. We went out and bought him little swimmy diapers, little man boardshorts and the floaty object you see in the above picture. I think we are going to have to coerce Uncle Jerry and Aunt JoAnn into renting us some pool time because Brody LOVED it. He kicked his little legs around and made terradactyl screaming noises at the top of his lungs. The pool was cool but we went during the afternoon so there wouldn't be any other kids to splash on him and cause me to go into growly protective mommy bear mode and haul out on them =).

3 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

CUTENESS!!! He is so big. You look great too! Oh, and thanks for the vaccum advice...I went and got it and it is AWESOME!!!!! I vaccum at LEAST twice a day. I had no idea a vaccum could suction that well. THanks again:)

HDVB said...

What a cutie Jess! You're an incredible mother my dear! You look gorgeous bytheway - when I swim I look like crap.
P.S. Daniel loves your stories on the blog. :) He mentioned that to me last week and I thought you should know, thanks for keeping us up-to-date!

snow family said...

I'm glad he liked the water!!! It looks fun... Leighton is jealous. Maybe they'll date someday... It was great to see ya, and sorry about the drive/directions. :)