Thursday, March 12, 2009

Really Describes Me

Found on a strangers blog while blog stocking:

"There really is a skinny girl inside me...I can usually shut her up with a few cookies."

Yum. Especially when they are Grandma Hall's Chocolate Chip Cookies, warm with milk please! By the way, this is really not funny because I have hit a plateau in my weight loss. Guh.

3 comments:

HDVB said...

MMmmmmm, I think I'll have a cookie right now! :)

snow family said...

For some reason this post caught my eye... I'm excited you guys are coming!!! Yay for friends! Lets for sure get together. What are your plans while your around?

holli green said...

K-you seriously are the funniest person!! I so need a new vacuum...thanks for the advise, but was it expensive? Not that it matters much I have bought three in the last five years! I love all your random thoughts :)