Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The New Game We Play

Brody loves to be in the middle of everything. I think it's first child syndrome where they spend so much time with adults, rather than other children that they constantly need the attention and notice of adults. I came up with this new solution to help Brody stay involved while I am making dinner. I get out the step stool and he crawls up, most of the time NOT safely, to the top.

He stands up and helps me stir and bang the utensils around while I cook. The other night I was making Taco Soup and he slopped the soup all over the place and had so much fun while doing it, I didn't even care that it took 13 Chlorox wipes to sanitize and clean the backsplash and floor.


What a good little helper boy!

6 comments:

HDVB said...

OH that face!! I LOVE THAT FACE!!! He is getting more handsome by the minute!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap he's so dang cute! I could just pinch those cheeks! ha ha

Jenny said...

He is such a cutie! And such a big helper!

McKenzie Hansen said...

What a stud! I can't believe how much he's grown up in two months! What super-man vitamins are you giving this boy? Take care, and have a wonderful Christmas!

The Curtis Family said...

You are such a good Mommy. I find that I don't involve my kids as much as I should because I don't want to clean up the mess they leave behind. I am sure that I miss out on more than I realize. Way to go!

The White's said...

He is one good looking little boy, and also a good helper!