Just FYI to all 2 of you who read this blog. Do NOT even THINK about bothering me on January 4th, and every night of The Bachelor there after. I will not be checking email, faxes, mail, my phone, the blog, bird pigeon messages, telegrams, or if you come to my door etc. All I have to say is: Yes Jake, I will accept this rose.
Monday, December 7, 2009
One Good Thing About 2010
Just FYI to all 2 of you who read this blog. Do NOT even THINK about bothering me on January 4th, and every night of The Bachelor there after. I will not be checking email, faxes, mail, my phone, the blog, bird pigeon messages, telegrams, or if you come to my door etc. All I have to say is: Yes Jake, I will accept this rose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hear ya sister! BTW, love the comment at choir practice... to bad Joe had to miss, he would have got a kick out of that.
Hubba Hubba!! I will be there front and center watching it too! Jeremy will be in the background making fun of me :)
He was my FAVORITE on the bachelorette! Jillian was crazy not to pick him! I'm right there with ya, I know where I'll be Monday nights in 2010!
Post a Comment