Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Trip to Idaho Not Ending in the Emergency Room

A couple of weekends ago we went to just outside of Preston Idaho snowmobiling/4 wheeling. We had a great time and did not end up with a large hospital bill so I think it was a pretty positive experience. Brody LOVED it. Every minute! I am not one for snowmobiling so much because I don't like the cold but he soaked up every second of it. I think he liked being with his dad for one thing and whizzzing around on the snowmobile.
Grandpa bought Brody the snowsuit and after being bundled up the cold wasn't even an issue. The helmet is because I'm a "mean mom who makes her child be safe." Thank you Blake.We, I mean Brody, cleaned the floor in the living room. We moved all the furniture to the outside of the room so the most surface area could be cleaned at one time. What a good helper, again!

We love it when friends come over to play. I can only be so entertaining as a mother, it's fun when CJ comes. Brody needs to learn how to play better with other children. Less hitting, and biting.

1 comment:

HDVB said...

You're not 'a mean mom'! I would totally put a helmet on my kid as well! Your family grows cuter every day - I love the pic at the top of all of you together - priceless! love you!