I can't imagine camping without a trailer. Really is there any other way to camp? The flushy is a must and the shower is a must. I love the made up bed that spiders can't crawl into and a place to go that isn't going to be flooded during a rainstorm. Hence, why I can tolerate camping. Brody and Blake on the other hand LOVE camping. My family had a reunion at my Uncle Joel's property which is located on the road up to Camp Bartlett, about 20 minutes away from Bear Lake.
Brody says, "ride", "ride", "ride", "Mama ride", over and over again. He could live on the 4 wheeler. This picture just makes me want to bite his face off. OHhhhhhhhh I just love the kid.
Sometimes though 4 wheeling is tough, and you just have to take a nap on Dad's lap.
Mother of the year again, doesn't bring a swimming suit or swim diapers, so it's commando on the beach in a onesie. Thank heavens he waited to poop until we got back to the trailer.
We did shot gun shooting. My dad is front with the red hat on throwing the clay pigeon. My brother Nate is next in the number one seat, I was number two, my cousin Sam in the blue behind me and Paul in the purple shirt throwing the second clay pigeon. I was so grateful we didn't become a news story because there were so many guns, a lot of bullets and one lousy shooter (me). 
My son, the budding photographer, shot this glamour picture of me at 6:34 a.m. It was just the best wake up call a mother could ask for.
4 comments:
Jessica - LOVE the am picture. Cute little boy - he knows what he's doing - future blackmail of mommy!
Nice. Are those your "g's" in that wake up pic with some armpit hair in there too, jk lol! So funny...and the flushy IS a must!!
Looks like a blast! I'm way jealous you got to go boating! I haven't been skiing in years!
Your new kitten is adorable! Speaking of mice, my three legged cat just caught one today. Maybe I'll send her over to help Charlie.
Looks like fun. Love the picture that Brody took. He was probably just trying to get you back for forgetting his swimsuit :)
Post a Comment