Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mommy's Favorite Toy



Here is my Brody baby in mama's favorite toy, the bouncy chair. Oh how I love the bouncy chair. Brody sits next to me at the computer when I am trying to do homework and I turn on the vibration feature, he is a happy little man. This is my question to all the moms out there who read this blog...how often do your change your child's clothing? I used to change him head-to-toe if anything on him got poopy or spit up on it. Now it has to be large for me to go through the whole process. Brody has gotten into a little spitty phase where he will, after most feedings, spit up a moderate sized amout of breastmilk/feta cheese smelling stuff. I am getting sick of changing him 4-5 times a day and more sick of doing his laundry twice a day, and frankly, I think Brody is sick of me playing dress-up with him 4-5 times a day. Any suggestions? I think I might be starting to use a bib on him because it's just getting icky.

3 comments:

Aly said...

Oh dear! Buy some bibs! But make sure they are like the terry cloth bibs that keep things sopped up more than others. As you know my boy has always been spitty and if I changed him every little spit up, he would never be dressed!!

The Ballard's said...

Have you seen Gretchen? I just simply gave up. Too bad it isn't summer. Hey did you get your movies? I out them inside your front door. Sorry we missed you.

Jake and Alayna said...

I'd definitely just have him wear bibs all the time for awhile. Doing laundry sucks!
Thanks for the yummy food tonight! It was sure fun to see everyone!