Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh Stable Boy...










The other morning I awoke to find this in Brody's pants. He was enjoying playing and sopping his foot around in it. If that wasn't bad enough, it was one of my favorite outfits that he has, and after multiple Shout and Dreft treatments you could hardly tell that he had soiled his britches. Brody and I are finally getting into a loose routine. He tends to go to bed between 10-11 p.m. and will sleep to 3 or 4 a.m. I only feed him on one side at the am feeding because he can't stay awake long enough to do both sides, so he's up again at 7 or so.

On a side note, everytime that Blake watches Brody, Brody is well behaved. It makes me so mad, because of course with me during the day he constantly wants to be held, played with, sung too, entertained. But, when Blake is watching him they can just sit on the bed together and watch stupid nature shows about baby puma snow cats or something and Brody just sits there next to him not making a sound. I am tempted to sabotage the next time that Blake watches him and hide all of my pumped milk in the freezer so he can't have anything to eat, take all the binki's, and leave him hungry...wah ahh ahhh ahhhh. (Think of an evil witch laugh...) Then we will see how "easy" it is to take care of Brody.

1 comment:

The Ballard's said...

This has to be one of the best blog pictures I have ever seen. I wish I had documented some of that. Enjoyed the evil witch laugh too! You need ZOUT! 17 times better than any other stain remover out there, even Mike agrees.