
So that's not really my wisdom tooth, but frankly I didn't want to take my camera to the oral surgeons and be a wacko taking a picture of her tooth. Yes, I did in fact have A, one, uno, une numera 1 wisdom tooth extracted yesterday. You would think that I was 23 years old and would've had this done already, but alas, my dentist is a LIAR! I asked him specifically a year or more ago if I had any wisdom teeth, he looked at my xray and said no. Well pinch my over the pants muffin roll I certainly did have one. It started to come in and I felt like Brody, except my teething is at 23. Dr. Jesson did my impacted extraction and was Houdini. (Side note, he did NOT think my lame attempt(s) at being humerous were funny). Hey no laugh, no tip. I did get #30 7.5mg lortab out of it, which I have been told will bring some good money on the corner of Wall and 20th. I just had it with local anesthesia because I am a cheapskate now and didn't want to pay the extra $300 plus dollars because my insurance doesn't cover gas or general anesthesia unless you have 3 or more teeth pulled. My mouth is sore, my patience for Brody has shortened and I am sick of eating soft foods.
3 comments:
Wall & 20th or we could meet somewhere closer.
I think you are very FUNNY! What do doctors know. Hope you feel better soon:)
Yeah... I feel your pain. I've had the "cheapskate" way of getting a tooth pulled, and it sucks. Good luck with the Lortab. Vodka would probably work better.
Oh Jess! Consider yourself lucky that you only had ONE! I would've done it for ya, if only you could've waited for 4 more years! :)
I hope you start feeling better soon!
Post a Comment