Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm Ready for Vancouver




Date night January: Ice Skating. This was only my 3rd time EVER ice skating. Blake said, "You must've not gone to mutual." Nope. Sure didn't. I did though date a hockey player for a couple of months so I think that counts a little bit. I make it a policy/habit to NEVER, NOT, NON, ABSOLUTELY, put pictures of myself on the blog. The problem was, I couldn't skate and hold the camera at the same time. Sort of like walking and chewing gum at the same time, I guess. Blake was doing triple lutz's, back flips, and practically auditioning for a hockey team, I was holding onto the side until Blake seriously said he would leave me at the rink if I didn't let go of the side. I did okay. No falling. Stupid little kids like 5 or 6 years old though would cut in front of me and say, "oh sorry." I think it was there evil plan to get me to fall down because I was always within about 1 inch of falling over when they would do it. Blake and I had a good time though. Spent time together. Always a positive.

2 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

Oh Jess, you make me laugh. I'm sure next time you will be pulling triple toe loops left and right. I don't think they will let you on the Olympic team unless you wear some sort of morsly sheer leotard. So work on that for next time.
Thumbs up on the date night!

Jake and Alayna said...

How fun! Good for you guys! Tell Blake Jake and I would love to see him do a backflip and triple lutz:)