Monday, January 11, 2010

The Proof

Yes, in fact he has done it before. I think this is the 3rd time. Future generations let it be known that Blake has, for the record, bathed Brody. He says it's not much more difficult than the dog.

5 comments:

Shane and Geana said...

That is pretty sad. Dads!!

sarah and jeremy said...

You need to crack that whip a little harder!! At least he will do it, some dads wont even attempt it. Such a cute family!

HDVB said...

hahah, oh man - daniel and I both loved that - way to go Blake!

Stephanie said...

Go Blake! Way to dig in your heals :) I also LOVE the bucket head picture.
Thanks for your nice comment...and I have to say, I think Jed has a bit of a crush on you. For the longest time he would tell me all sorts of thing about his "teacher" and it took me a while to figure out he meant you- not his Primary teacher.Anyway, he found this model in a mag. and said she looked just like his pretty teacher. Oh, and you should see how he guards his article of Faith Key chain. He is very worried if he loses it, he will make you cry...so, he asked for a scripture case for his birthday, so he could hang it on it. Funny.

The Ballard's said...

That doesn't look like he is doing anything but posing for a picture. You may have gotten suckered. JK. Mike told me he didn't know how to bath the boy. I said do it like you would yourself, you have the same parts. Still a NO-go.