
Memories, like the corner of mind, misty watercolor memories...
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, and every other high school and junior college across the wasatch front.
2. What kind of car did you drive? My first car, the green Chevy Camaro-T-top and all. Then when I got that taken away from me...Ford Explorer.
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of High School? I didn't think it was embarassing but others were embarassed for me, for the Senior assembly on the last day of school they did an American Idol audition thing and I was asked to clog, so I got in an old school clogging outfit and clogged to "Twist and Shout." I thought I looked awesome, and my cloggin' skills were superb.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, and every other high school and junior college across the wasatch front.
2. What kind of car did you drive? My first car, the green Chevy Camaro-T-top and all. Then when I got that taken away from me...Ford Explorer.
3. What was the most embarrassing moment of High School? I didn't think it was embarassing but others were embarassed for me, for the Senior assembly on the last day of school they did an American Idol audition thing and I was asked to clog, so I got in an old school clogging outfit and clogged to "Twist and Shout." I thought I looked awesome, and my cloggin' skills were superb.
4. Were you a party animal? Define party then define animal. But yes, I probably was.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Ha, some of the girls at Davis nicknamed me "homewrecker" because I didn't care if a guy had a girlfriend or not, it was all fresh meat to me.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Ha, some of the girls at Davis nicknamed me "homewrecker" because I didn't care if a guy had a girlfriend or not, it was all fresh meat to me.
6. Were you in a band, orchestra, or choir? Negatory.
7. Were you a nerd? Definitely not. I did take A.P. Calculus and that was my nerdiest move.
7. Were you a nerd? Definitely not. I did take A.P. Calculus and that was my nerdiest move.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Varsity tennis. First in region, second at state two years in a row. Went to every home football game. Loved it. We would get ready all day after school and choose out outfits and do each others hair.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No. But I was asked to leave Seminary once.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Absolutely, I'm a third generation dart. D-H-S Against the men from Davis none can progress...
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No. But I was asked to leave Seminary once.
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Absolutely, I'm a third generation dart. D-H-S Against the men from Davis none can progress...
11. Who were your favorite teachers? The great Mr. Shaw, Mr. Oram, Mrs. Cross, amazing teachers.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? We went to lunch everyday, so it changed all the time. Subway, Bowmans, Taco Time, Wendys.
13. What was your school's full name? Davis High School
14. School Mascot? Darts
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Junior- Spencer Bird. Senior Year- Brody Lawson.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Depends on the day.
14. School Mascot? Darts
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Junior- Spencer Bird. Senior Year- Brody Lawson.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Depends on the day.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? It was really long, and not worth the stupid piece of paper. Boring. I texted through most of it.
18. Where did you go Senior Skip day? Boating at Pine-View
19. Were you in any clubs? No, I passed thanks.
20. Who was your prom date? Junior-Brian Allphin Senior-J.J. Lyon
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I doubt it. The people I have wanted to keep in touch with I have, I really don't care about anyone else.
19. Were you in any clubs? No, I passed thanks.
20. Who was your prom date? Junior-Brian Allphin Senior-J.J. Lyon
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I doubt it. The people I have wanted to keep in touch with I have, I really don't care about anyone else.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Stop being suck a "star-bellied" sneech. You don't have to be such a jerk. Treat your parents better, they know a lot more than you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment