So I have about a hundred thoughts spinning through my head right now...
1. It's 10:47 pm, your baby is sleeping, quit blog stalking people
2. Why will some people drive around a parking lot for 5 minutes looking for a parking stall?
3. M*A*S*H is the cleverest show ever written, I could watch episodes all day long
4. I am so sick of doing bull s*^& discussions and assignments for school and making up nonsense to just fill up the page
5. Why is it that sometimes when I pump I get 2 ounces and other times 9 ounces?
6. Will I ever fit into size 4 jeans again?
7. People should not have children 12 months apart
8. I hope I don't kill anyone when I go back to work this week
9. I really don't want anything for my birthday
10. Prime Rib is my favorite food of all time
11. If it wasn't for Lanolin I would've stopped breastfeeding day 4
12. I will be on my death bed and still watching Price is Right
13. If I am ever released from my calling as Primary Pianist I will become inactive
14. What really are my odds for winning the PowerBall?
15. I need to get the Christmas decorations down from the attic...gur...
16. I wonder if anything I am saying to Brody gets through, "What sound does the kitty make?" "Let's count how many stinky socks mom is folding."
17. I miss my Grandma Cook
18. I wish I would've thought of RedBox first
19. Private blogs that I'm not invited to really tork me off
20. Will I ever make it through a Yoga class without giggling due to the fact that teacher is earthy granola crazy?
21. Will I ever get over my distain for certain family members?
22. I've got to make pies for Thanksgiving, are you available mom?
23. How did I function without Cafe Rio?
24. How much should I quarantine my child this winter?
25. Am I a good mother?
26. GO TO SLEEP JESSICA!!
What I would buy with my PowerBall Money...

6 comments:
You are a nerd. Those shoes are fantastic. What is the price tag?
I love reading your blog. It is so from you. Some peoples are sugarcoated to show how wonderful they are, yours-just plain and simply you.
This is something I do almost every night. I have a hard time shutting off my mind even though my body is exhausted.
and this, jessica is why i am your new official blog-stalker :) because your blog is truly fun to read! I miss hearing comments like this from the Bean family - it makes me miss you guys even more.
I have those 100+ thoughts moments myself!!
I have those 100+ thoughts moments myself!!
Post a Comment