This is my 6th folder 6th picture tag. When I was about 32 weeks prego we went to Fish Lake with my family. Blake caught this biggest fish, of course, and he was very proud of himself. I really don't like fishing, except trolling at Fish Lake. We (the Bean family) have been going there as long as I can remember, and thanks to the Yarbrough's beautiful cabin, it makes Fish Lake really enjoyable. There is something about being out on the water with your husband and dad that just is calming. It was a very fun trip.
Second, congrats to my mom for passing her National Boards. I don't know all the details, or why exactly it is so prestigious, but I do know that it is a really big deal. I think my mom told me that there are only like 12 teachers in the Davis County school system that are National Board acredited. She worked so hard while getting her Masters degree in Education to do these National Boards and she was soooooooo nervous that she wouldn't pass her test or her portfolio wouldn't be good enough, but she totally spanked it!
Third, I just want to blog how grateful I am that I have a healthy baby. I took Brody to the Dr. today and he was 12lbs 2 ounces (75%), 24 inches long (95%) and his head circumference was 50%. The Dr. said he looked so healthy and perfect, nothing wrong. He is developing properly, no problems. I know so many families who have sick kids. Really, really sick kids. It is such a blessing to have a normal baby. We have paid out almost, gosh I don't even know how much, probably $2000 this year for prenatal care, hospital fees, MD fees, check-ups, lab draws, etc...and I can't even imagine how much we would've shelled out if Brody, or myself would've had any complications.
1 comment:
Jess you freakin' adorable, I can't believe I didn't know about your blog sooner!!!! Aly just gave it to me last night! Can I just say that Brody is THE CUTEST BABY I HAVE EVER SEEN! Seriously. love you, han
Post a Comment