Second, Brody is now sleeping almost 12 hours straight at night. I really believe that this was a personal answer to prayers because I don't cope and function well without sleep. Brody now goes to bed around 8:30 and sleeps until almost 8:00. I am a lucky dog, I'll admit it.
Third, garden in. Last fall if you remember, I had a baby. That meant that the garden did not get tended to after Brody came. So this Spring I had a whole freakin' mess that I stared at everyday with dead, dry, smelly tomato plants, zucchini vines, and corn stalks that hadn't been pulled before Winter. Brody and I ripped everything out about 2 weeks ago, Blake rotortilled the snot out of the dirt, and last night we planted. No starts yet, just corn, spinach, swiss chard, carrots and new potatoes. I am optimistic that since I won't be 47 weeks pregnant this summer I will be able to Martha Stewart the crud out of the garden, or at least make a fair attempt.
8 comments:
Congratulations Jess, for everything you're accomplishing! You're amazing! :)
Congrats on your BSN that is awesome
Wahoo!! Congrats on the BSN and on Brody sleepung through the night. Both are such glorious accomplishments.
ALL are note worthy. You are fantastic. I am excited to see that garden.
Congrats!!!
Congrats on the BSN!!!!!
Contrats! I love the video of Brody talking! How cute! He's growing up so dang fast!
Woot! Woot! Big BSN nurse lady. Congrats! (But I think the bigger triumph is having 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep!)
Post a Comment