Monday, April 27, 2009

And To Think I Created Him



These incredible pictures were taken by the fabulous McKenzie Hansen of McKenzie Hansen Photography. Check out her website mckenziehansenphotography.com. She is so good with children and getting great expressions!

7 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

What a handsome little guy. She did a great job catching his littler personality in those pictures.

The Ballard's said...

They are fantastic. He is a masterpiece, you should sell your work... I would buy him!

HDVB said...

He is a HANDSOME work of art Jess. I can't wait to meet him in person someday ;)

snow family said...

Wow. Who could resist his eyes? Can you say heartbreaker?

The White's said...

he is very very cute, good job creatting him!! i love the ones with the dog hat.

Garrett and Stefanie said...

Jessica,
I don't know if you remember me, but this is Stefanie Applonie, we went to Davis High together. Anyway, I found your blog through Hannah's and wanted to tell you that your baby is so adorable!! Glad I stumbled across your blog!!

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Okay so those are some of the cutest pictures! I love them he is such a cute little guy!