Monday, April 20, 2009

Need a Break?

Something that I never imagined I would be apart of five years ago: play group. Today we went to the TreeHouse Children's Museum in Ogden. Wow. I was blown away. It was a really cool place and will be even better when my child can walk, talk or even participate in any of the activities. All the pictures I took should be entitled "Brody sitting by a ........" because that's all he really does. He did enjoy the silly man telling the stories and the lady playing the piano. Mostly he was just mesmerized by all the other children which he is not exposed to. He skipped his morning nap and sacked out in the car and on the drive home (pouty lip, really sad, NOT! The picture by DC is for Aunt Aly.



4 comments:

Ty and Ber said...

My girls absolutely, postivitely love the tree house. I think that it is great for kids. They make reading so much fun there and the kids always enjoy the crafts.

The Ballard's said...

Looks like he had a good time to me.

sarah and jeremy said...

Trey didn't like any part of the tree house except for the part under the staircase where all the trains are...needless to say it was a waste of 15 bucks!! Brody is getting so stinking big! Love the "fauxhawk" by the way:)

HDVB said...

You're such a fabulous mom...I know you already knew that, but I thought I'd tell ya anyways :)

PS - LOVE the new background