hahah, I love the smile on his face as he's playing around the electrical outlet! Thanks for the tip for Primary - I'm totally going to use it this Sunday and report on how it works ;)
Blake and I met in October of 2004, five months after I graduated High School. After a whirlwind of dating, and a short engagement, we were married June 9, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are proud parents of a baby boy, Brody, born September 14, 2008. Recently we added Little Sister to our family born on October 5, 2012. I am an RN on the OB/GYN unit at McKay Dee Hospital. Blake is self-employed and is the owner of RB Hall Construction. Call him for any building or remodeling needs
801-317-3943.
4 comments:
yes yes i use that tip too! it really keeps the kids happy, so why not! your a great mom.
hahah, I love the smile on his face as he's playing around the electrical outlet! Thanks for the tip for Primary - I'm totally going to use it this Sunday and report on how it works ;)
He is soooo cute! I love his grin!
Next thing you know he will be playing with the cords on the blinds.
He looks so absolutely thrilled playing there though. Love it!
Post a Comment