Blake wants to buy me a graduation present, and I was thinking a Cricut Expression? Does anyone have any suggestions, comments, concerns or funny stories they would like to share about the Cricut? I have gotten so into scrapbooking and think it will really be fun to have. I have done a little research and besides it being pricey I can't find many cons. Let me know!Friday, April 24, 2009
Should I?
Blake wants to buy me a graduation present, and I was thinking a Cricut Expression? Does anyone have any suggestions, comments, concerns or funny stories they would like to share about the Cricut? I have gotten so into scrapbooking and think it will really be fun to have. I have done a little research and besides it being pricey I can't find many cons. Let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Daniel's Aunt has one and I totally covet it - It's amazing, end of story. BUY IT. :)
P.S. When I read that you thought it was something expiring in the fridge I literally LOL.
I love mine...it's a lot of fun...good luck trying to decide!
Hey Jess, I saw your blog from Jenny's...hope it's ok to add you to my friends list...and I have just a cricut, not the expression, but I LOVE IT! Especially with scrapbooking and cards/invitations, etc.
Post a Comment