After much trial and tribulation last night, we have figured out that Brody loves to eat. (Go figure???) Much like his father he will eat, and then eat, then eat again, and then have a snack. Right now he is only going about 2 hours between feedings, despite the fact that mom's milk has already come in, and that I am shoving formula down him after feedings to help get his bilirubin level down. This facilitates great bonding between mom and son, but not alot of great sleep. This is where Grandma Bean comes in! Thanks to my mom I was able to get in about 4 hours of sleep during the day today in between feedings, I even got to shower! I never realized how much I would appreciate having someone come and take care of Brody and me. Shaylee brought us dinner last night, yummy chicken parmesean. Tek and Chauntel surprised us with pizzeria pizza and Vurlia brought bambito pie and this amazing fruit creation thing. Many thanks again to all who have helped us. I am cautiously optimstic that tonight will go better than last night....Brody is crying again, wonder what he wants....
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the way his daddy looks at him. I must say I am incredibly impressed that you are such a good poster!!
Ohhh! Brody is so cute! I'm way excited to get to see him tomorrow! That's so nice of your mom to come help you out. Aren't grandmas wonderful?!
Post a Comment