Blake is always telling me that we kiss too much. Is there really such at thing??? Blake snaked me the smooch on our second date. He wouldn't take me home after the movie was done that we were watching and just sat there on the couch. (His canteen must've been pretty empty).
I couldn't help but wonder...(SATC) what are the top kisses of all time. I know this sounds corny, and very Junior Highish but I came up with my list of the best movie/TV kisses of all time.
1. The Princess Bride (Wesley and Buttercup)-could it get any better than surviving the pit of despair, fire swamp, being a dread pirate Roberts and then saving your princess and kissing her on a white horse?
2. The Notebook-"it isn't over, it still isn't over." Come on, they were meant to be together.
3. Pretty Woman-"Anything. But I don't kiss on the mouth." Greater amount of intimacy when Vivian kisses Edward then when she actually sleeps with him.
4. Ross and Rachael-After watching the flashback video of Monica and Rachael getting ready for the prom, Ross steps in to take Rachael after her date doesn't show up. Rachael never knew that Ross had done this for her because her boyfriend finally came. Rachael walks across the room and kisses Ross.
5. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days-The shower scene...need I say more. Andy finds herself actually falling in love for him. "It Feels Like Home to Me" song is on my wedding video!
6. High School Musical 2-Ok, I'm a closet HSM fan. I'll just bow my head in shame. When Troy and Gabrielle finally kiss on the lawn after the talent competition holding the Japanese lanterns and Troy says, "Here's to tonight."
7. McClintock (Dev Warren and Miss Becky)-An old John Wayne movie, but during the Indian
stampede Dev and Becky dive into the Hay to hide...and smooch!
8. Titanic-How can I not throw this one in? It has been so overdone, but when Jack kisses Rose on the bow of the ship, it's forbidden love at it's best.
9. Sleeping Beauty-Only the best Disney movie ever! Prince Phillip saves Aurora and awakens her from sleep by one kiss. "Where one drop of blood can drain the life from the castle, so can one kiss bring it back."
10. Sound of Music-When Leisel is kissed under the gazebo by the guy going to be a nazi (I forget his name), and she screams out in glee...hehehehe.
2 comments:
I say NO, you can not have too many kisses. Ally just found me your blog. What a scream! Congrats on baby!!!
I agree there is NEVER too many kisses! Congrats on the new baby! I love your blog! I love how you just say things the way they are! You're awesome!
Post a Comment