On Friday Brody's umbilical cord fell off, so Saturday was BATH TIME!! Brody forced the bath a little earlier than scheduled, because of course he peed all over himself when I was changing him. He was very unsure of the bath tub at first, maybe because Blake didn't want him to get burned so the water in his tub was the temperature of Bear Lake. After he got used to the initial shock, he did very well. He splashed around a little bit, screamed when mom washed his face, peed again in the bath tub, but I think overall he enjoyed it. Until...he had to get out of the bath. Oh, he just wailed when I took him out (again I think it was that he was cold). Thanks to Aunt Nadine for the cute "I'm the cleanest cub" lion towel with his name on it.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Splish Splash
On Friday Brody's umbilical cord fell off, so Saturday was BATH TIME!! Brody forced the bath a little earlier than scheduled, because of course he peed all over himself when I was changing him. He was very unsure of the bath tub at first, maybe because Blake didn't want him to get burned so the water in his tub was the temperature of Bear Lake. After he got used to the initial shock, he did very well. He splashed around a little bit, screamed when mom washed his face, peed again in the bath tub, but I think overall he enjoyed it. Until...he had to get out of the bath. Oh, he just wailed when I took him out (again I think it was that he was cold). Thanks to Aunt Nadine for the cute "I'm the cleanest cub" lion towel with his name on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment