He's goes from here...
I also decided to get my ingrown toenails finally taken care of. They have been bothering me for YEARS and since I've already met my deductable for 2009 I bit the bullet...somewhat literally and had both of my inside of my big toenails done. Everything was going well until the podiatrist severed a nerve and blood vessel in my right toe. So after I was there for 1.5 hours trying to control the bleeding he finally let me go home. It's still really numb and tingly today and so hopefully I will regain some feeling in the toe. But if I don't, face it, it's a big toe, I'll deal with it. Also, I had a pregnancy present: a wart removed from the side of my right toe. He injected it with this gun looking thing (after he did it he told me it is still experimental) full of chemotherapy. (I didn't ask if that was safe to do when breastfeeding, I assume so...if not Brody's hair might fall out.) When I took off the bandages this morning, it looks like this big hole.
The picture does not do it justice.
5 comments:
okay, the toe is gross..I had that done to my toes too when i was in dance at Clyties, now my toenail permanently grows sideways...ewww I know....Anyways, I hope it heals fast!
Also, do I even have to tell you how adorable Brody is???I don't think so...he is such a pro roller over - (btw, cute title of the post - very creative Jess) ;)
love you lots
OUCH!! Looking at that gives me the shivers. I need to get Jeremy in to to that. Thats so fun that he's rolling over. Avery is almost there. It's about time they did something besides just sit there.
OUCH!! Looking at that gives me the shivers. I need to get Jeremy in to to that. Thats so fun that he's rolling over. Avery is almost there. It's about time they did something besides just sit there.
OUCH!! Looking at that gives me the shivers. I need to get Jeremy in to to that. Thats so fun that he's rolling over. Avery is almost there. It's about time they did something besides just sit there.
Okay my computer froze and it posted that 3 times...wierd!
Post a Comment