In 2009 I will...
1. Lose 20 pounds (Now your thinking to yourself sarcastically "oh how unique," but, I really want to get back to pre-prego weight. I've already lost 30 pounds, but these last 20 are going to kick my butt. No I don't want to look like Courtney Love, but it's a good illustration.)

2. Become Debt Free (Thanks to Dave Ramsey, we're close. But I'm really going to try living off off of "Beans and Rice, Rice and Beans" and agressively be debt free by June. Which is why I need the Sonora Grill Gift Card Angela!)
3. Graduate In May with my BSN. I'm 99% sure this will happen, so it is a pretty attainable and realistic goal. (At least there will be one resolution for sure I will accomplish.)
4. Exert more patience. With my husband, my son, and my patients. (Now I again know your're thinking "But Jessica is the kindness, most unopinionated, humble and beautiful person I know!" But despite this finding I really need to not be so Witchy with a B. I think that now that Blake is almost done with his huge side job remodel that this will be more easily accomplished.)

3. Graduate In May with my BSN. I'm 99% sure this will happen, so it is a pretty attainable and realistic goal. (At least there will be one resolution for sure I will accomplish.)
4. Exert more patience. With my husband, my son, and my patients. (Now I again know your're thinking "But Jessica is the kindness, most unopinionated, humble and beautiful person I know!" But despite this finding I really need to not be so Witchy with a B. I think that now that Blake is almost done with his huge side job remodel that this will be more easily accomplished.)
5. Attend the temple once a month with Blake. (I know there are others out there who are "religious" hehehe about attending the temple, but since I found out I was prego, we haven't been once together. At first it was because I was sure I was going to vomit during the session, then it was because I knew my dress wouldn't fit, then it was because I was so freakin' hot all the time that I didn't think it was appropriate to bring a towel to mop my face with during the session. I guess part of this resolution should be to stop making excuses.)

5 comments:
Holy Crap tell me about it!! Baby weight is the most unfriendly thing on the planet. I have a staggering 15 pounds to lose and it is going to KILL me!
jess!! oh my goodness i've missed you. and your baby brody is HUGE! good grief. so you're back working then? good cuz i conveniently get home from china TOMORROW!! ha. norm-hair was able to keep my job for me, so i'll be back up at mckay next week sometime! we must have lunch. talk to you soon!
Hey Jess sarah told me about your blog! You little guy is so cute! Congrats it looks like you guys are doing well!
hahah - very funny! I too am SO sad that I wasn't able to see you! I know that there is NO excuse - This was our first Christmas back and I learned very quickly how difficult it is to divide your time between two families they live 20 min. apart(daniel's fam lives in ogden)! I can't imagine how it would've been if we had had children! You guys are the most wonderful people in the world and I love you more than words can say - When I come back again, don't you worry I'll make sure to plan ahead and let you know that day I will be standing at your doorstep :)
As always this is quality posting Jessica! I am so glad to hear your christmas was great!
Post a Comment